1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Met my favorite band, went muddin', spinned cookies lol
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you do more next year?
I did and I did not make any this year, because I'm still working on last years.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My friend, Erica, had a little boy on December 30th!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no
5. What countries did you visit?
Just the U.S.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Better ability to budget.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched in your mind?
October 20, 2010, I got to meet Buckcherry and I was sooooooooooo excited!!
8. What was your biggest acheivement of the year?
I lost 90 pounds!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not sticking to my diet and exercise as well as I wanted to.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in February.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
our new couch and chair
12. Who's behavior merited celebration?
Both of my girls did really well in school!
13. Whose behavior made you appaled and depressed?
Travis and I have our moments of this.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Wouldn't I like to know!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Meeting Buckcherry. My friend Heather thought I was going to have a heart attack lol.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Goin' 100 in a 55 by Pop Evil
17. Compared to this time last year are you:
a) happier or sadder? Probably sadder because my best friend moved to Montana. :(
b) thinner or fatter? Much thinner! Yay!
c) richer or poorer? About the same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
walking
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
procrastinating
20. How did you spent Christmas?
Flying to South Dakota and with my family
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I think so, with some new friends! Probably not the love this is talking of though.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
House
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate last year at this time?
I wouldn't say hate, but intensly dislike someone, cause she tried to cause drama between me and my best friend.
24. What was the best book you read?
Do I really have to pick one?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Really got into Three Days Grace and I actually decided I like some country, which is amazing for me!
26. What did you want and get?
new couch and chair
27. What did you want and not get?
New camera
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Not sure, but Get Him To the Greek was pretty hilarious.
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I went to my friend Kim's and had a little celebration and I turned 31! I also had to work and the whole cafeteria sang Happy Birthday to me. I was so embarressed.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurebly more satifying?
better budgeting
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Well, most of my pants are too baggy, so probably sloppy lol.
32. What kept you sane?
friends, family, and music
33. What celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Josh Todd
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
None, I could care less.
35. Who did you miss?
The Patterson's, my family, some friends
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Became close friends with our neighbors across the street. They are all awesome!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Keep my mouth shut.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Goin' 100 in a 55 and I don't know why I'm still alive but I do what I can but I know I can't take anymore. I still believe in this rock and roll and I pray the music's gonna save my soul. But til then I'll believe, somethings are just meant to me.
1 comments:
I have been really bad at keeping up. Way to go on losing weight! How are you feeling? I am trying to lose weight too, but even more, I just want some energy.
*hugs*
Laura
Post a Comment